Tuesday 2 October 2018

My Favorite Photo

Hallo Everyone... How are you today? 😄
In this blog, I want to tell you about my experience when I went to my hometown in Nias Island again, but this is when my uncle wedding😍💕




What happened in the picture? 
        I'm happy if I share my experience when I return my hometown and on that day was the my uncle wedding.
        When my uncle's wedding day, I was able to gather again with other families who had not had time to meet because of something when the last vacation in the previous year.
        At the time of my uncle's marriage, his marriage still used the traditional wedding methode. There I attended a wedding and saw my uncle's wedding with traditional methods used, helping my mother, aunt and every girl to cook at home to prepare food, and I also can to know the traditional event of directly in there.
        When I was in Pagar Alam, all married wearing their modern wedding event and in Pagar Alam did not exist or maybe sometimes they used traditional weddings (but I don't know for sure because I only know in Pagaralam usually use modern weddings)
         On the that uncle's wedding too, I could get to know family or someone I had never met before, because before that I only knew my grandmother and grandmom's brothe/sister, this time I knew more than that and I was very happy.

These are some memorable photos that I had at my uncle's wedding in Nias👇

 This is a picture from my father's family (Grandma's house from my father). In there are has my mother, my father, my brothers & sister, my uncles, my aunts, grandma and my cousins.

This is a picture from my mother's family (Grandma's house from my mother). In there are has my mother, my father, my brothers & sister, my uncles, my aunts, grandma and my cousins.

This is my uncle

Who in the middle is my aunt

This is a new couple😍

This is a picture in grandma's house (from my father). The family's event

This is my some cousins

This is a my younger sister & my younger brother and my cousin

This is my family (my younger brother number 1, my father, a new couple, my mother, my younger brother number 2, my younger sister number 3, and me)

This is a my aunt's family (the younger sister number 4 from my mother)

This is a my uncle's family (the younger number 2 brother from my mother)
(number 3 still single hehehehe😋)

This is a new couple and my grandma's

This is my father & my mother

My grandma from my mother

Ok guys, this is my story about my favorite photo😄
Thanks for reading yaaaaaaa....
See you in my next story guys😊



14 comments:

  1. Wow you have a lot of favorite photos! I love to see those photo. Btw in the sencente " traditional methods used," I think you can simply use "traditional methods style" to make your article easy to read. Good job, debb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okee, thanks for your criticize my writing lula, i will improve my writing later😄

      Delete
  2. Good job and good luck for your blog in the next day ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. "good picture debo, your experience is so interesting for me.. God luck for your next blog"

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's one of ma fave island and u deb make a great project in nias island but if u wanna share the wedding ceremony just like this I think u also have to add the view of nias island :) but over all I really love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I think I already meet some people in your photos ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is a great culture i wanna go there

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa, such a nice experience! I hope u can go back to Nias again soon bo. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete