Thursday 27 September 2018

An Ideal Partner💐

What kind of partner do I want?
      To be honest, I have never thought "How Is my ideal partner" later. But, so far I want someone who understands me and is able to make me feel comfortable and can be a friend to share my problem and my  stories.



Criteria of my Ideal Partner:
1. Have the same religion. 
      I want someone who is same faith with me because that is the main thing that I have to pay attention to looking for a partner. 

2. Have the same hobby.
      Having the same hobby will look compact and it would be nice to live together. Doesn't mean that differences will obstruct everything, even differences can also be uniqueness in undergoing a relationship and certainly will complement each other.

3. Accept me as is.
      Accepted as it is is something that we rarely get, because nowadays someone prefers physical. They want the perfect in their eyes. But with us accepting someone with what he is, trust me will all be more perfect because we love him with sincerity not because of mere demands.

4. Love Family.
      I want someone who loves his family because he will as his new family and he take care of us with all his heart, attention, always be able to understand, trust each other, always support what we do as long as it's positive to do, and many other.
I very like if my partner is like that...

5. Have a good character.
      I want to get a partner who have good character, is romantic, always keeps feeling, friendly, not arrogant, patient,  etc. 



It's are some criteria of my ideal partner that I want.
Please comment about my story yaaa....
If I have a something wrong you can give me your critic on the comment box and I will fix my story again...

Debora Hulu

Thank's for reading all
&
See you on the next blog 
  :)


11 comments:

  1. Nice article deb, love it :) I think you can remove the word "is" on "good character, is romantic". Keep spirit deboraa 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you describe it one by one debo, keep increasing your self and find your best and Allah will give you the best yaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's all good Debo...but I think you've to add comma after the first is in " Accepted as it is is something" soo it's not make some people confuse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waww that great criteria, i hope you can found your partner like your want. Btw good work👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice criteria 👏 but the 'Accept me as is' is sounds not naturally.. maybe u can changed into 'Accept me as who am I"... good job babbyy🌈

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice article. Fight, don't give up and do more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And i think you'll find your partner like that or more

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you can found that criteria bo,
    You must change your life to be better because couple as like mirror😁

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoaa i hope you will find your partner as your criteria 😍 and i hope both of you caring to each other and happy forever hehe 💙

    ReplyDelete
  10. I believe if you can get ideal partner later

    ReplyDelete